Monday, February 1, 2010

Spin baby spin!


Well... this isn't exactly what I looked like when class was over, but inside I was like gobeccagobeccagobeccaGO! I don't think my instructor set up my bike properly so my shoulders hurt...and my butt, wrists and ankles too. But I was happy that I overcame the intimidation of the dreaded spin class! I discovered that my handlebars need to be higher so my shoulders and wrists don't hurt, my feet should not be pointed so my ankles don't hurt and I should really stand when they stand and pedal so my butt won't hurt so bad. All in all? Not so bad! I may even go back on Friday!


3 comments:

  1. I believe the handlebars should be level with your seat and your seat should be up to meet your hip. Bad instructor! One class down, many more to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get cycle shoes! They make a huge difference and you can get ones where the clips are universal so when you get your bike they can do double duty!

    Go Becca, I'm routing for you...

    ReplyDelete