Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pain in the butt

I got back to spinning class after a week off. I liked the instructor and when she started the music, I had to fight back my smile! I actually missed spinning! I even got to class 15 minutes early so that I could get in a full 60 minutes of spinning. I was feeling good until.... we had to stand. Standing made me realize that my butt went numb even though I had on bike shorts. Maybe I have too much " junk in my trunk" or something, because, my butt was hurting... I stuck in out and was glad that she had us standing a lot to give my butt a break. Sore butt and all, I can truly say that I missed spinning!! I burned over 800 calories in 1 hour! I may go back in the morning....

2 comments:

  1. All that blood rushes back to your butt when you're standing! LOL! I may take a spinning class after I work out with B on Saturday morn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my butt is too big for all that. ROFL!

    ReplyDelete