Sunday, January 31, 2010

Long line, Brick & Lesson


Today's workout went off as planned. I got to the gym at 1:30 and there was a line out of the door. It reminded me of my clubbin' days!! I did 20 minutes on the stationary bike and immediately jogged on the treadmill for 10 minutes with a 1.0 incline.  That's what they call a Brick workout in the Triathlon world (bike and then run). My pace was pretty slow on the treadmill, but I didn't stop. I really have no idea how fast I should be pedaling on that bike... I gotta figure that out.

My swim lesson went pretty cool. This instructor is pretty far our in Arlington, so I was thinking about only doing one lesson with her, but she is GOOD. She started where my last instructor started and since I had that base down tight, we continued on. She showed me a cool trick to be able to swim for a longer time without having to hold my breath! I have to practice that. I like how she gets IN the water with you. My last instructor just told you what to do from the sidelines, but this chic is all up in the water with me, so it's cool. Pretty soon, I will be swimming like this chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment