Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Venturing out.....


I am about to take my first bike ride through the city to a friend's house before we head out to the Sligo Creek Trail. I am SO..... NERVOUS, but I have to work up the nerve to do this one day! And today is the day. Here's my route in case yall don't hear from me later....

Total distance: 3.1 miles



Time estimate: 19 to 25 mins.


Elevation gain: 212 feet
You've selected the most direct route. Ride the City makes no attempt to steer you toward safer streets with this option. Please ride with care.


1) Ride east on Harvard St NW (about 0.1 miles)


2) Left on Warder St NW (about 0.1 miles)


3) Continue on Warder St NW (about 0.5 miles)


4) Continue on 7th St NW (about 0.1 miles)


5) Left on Randolph St NW (about 495 feet)


6) Right on 8th St NW (about 0.4 miles)


7) Right on Kansas Ave NW (about 0.1 miles)


8) Left on Sherman Cir NW (about 0.1 miles)


9) Right on Kansas Ave NW (about 0.4 miles)


10) Continue on Kansas Ave NW (about 0.2 miles)


11) Slight left on 3rd St NW (about 0.7 miles)


12) Right on Rittenhouse St NW (about 478 feet)


13) Hard left on N Dakota Ave NW (about 205 feet)

No comments:

Post a Comment