Saturday, March 13, 2010

Food diary


I have written down every single thing that I have put into my mouth since February 1st and to be completely honest, I am not happy with myself. And lately with working out so much, I am SO.... hungry that I will eat just about anything! I used to keep a jar of peanut butter in the house and have 2 spoonfuls before a run sometimes, but one night (well, a couple of nights...) when I came home, I was so hungry that I finished off the dang peanut butter while I was cooking dinner!! *sigh* I guess I shouldn't purchase peanut butter anymore. I have to find something that will take care of the ravish hunger that I feel by the time I make it home from the gym. I tell ya, sometimes, I could just eat the whole darn refrigerator! I am more hungry during the day too! I guess my metabolism has really sped up!

The greatest challenge is being on the road all day long. I try to take my water in a 64oz jug with me and my snacks with me. Sometimes, my appointments and days are not conducive to eating lunch out of a lunchbox in my car and I get tired of doing that! I find myself waiting too long to eat sometimes because the choices of things to eat are poor and then I wind up getting a migraine. So what happens is, I wind up eating ANYTHING just so I don't get a headache. And the boredom... I get so tired of salads all the freaking time. That's usually the safe choice when I am out and about. Sometimes I am still hungry after eating them. Places soak their veggies in too much butter, so I stray away from ordering when I'm on the road. Sandwiches you ask? I do try those too.

I will do better starting tomorrow. I have got to figure this whole eating healthy on the road and right after work out thing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment