Saturday, May 1, 2010

The F word


I love the F word. Now, I'm sure that some of you are thinking that I mean Fcuk or Fabulous or maybe even Fart. I'm talking about Friends. My friends are absolutely phenomenal (boy, how I wish that word started with an F). Often times, you find out who your friends are during trying times. Recently I had the opportunity for my true friends to step up when my health was compromised. When I started on my journey to become a Triathlete, I did not think of this as the opportunity for friends to step up again. I only started this blog because I wanted to record the experience. I didn't expect anyone to follow the blog, or cheer me along or even join me in my journey to become more physically fit. My friends have repeatedly stepped up and gave advice, tough love, shared in my chuckles about embarrassing moments and have even helped me to train. I love my F words. They rock and I am forever endeared by their level of friendship to me. Thank you to all of my F words!! I love yall!

4 comments:

  1. Becca,

    Your determination to become a triathalete inspires me every single day. Go Girl! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on doing your thing girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know we got you. I.LOVE.YOU.SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete