Saturday, January 30, 2010

What are the chances?


What are the chances of me REALLY completing this thing?? I mean, can I REALLY complete a TRIATHLON?! Me?? I can barely run, I am new to swimming and I don't even own a bike yet. I really don't know where this mental strength comes from, but I really believe that I can. I believe that I can with every fiber of my being. I believe I can just because I want to and if I want anything bad enough and it's in my power to do, then I will. It's simple. I will train hard and pray hard for no injuries or illnesses. I will do my part to stay healthy and follow the advice of the pros. I can do it and I will.

So to that little voice in the back of my head that keeps asking, "what are the chances?", I tell it that I have just as strong of a chance as the next man and woman. Never mind the fact that I have a few things to work on. I know that many let some disadvantages hold them back, but not the kid! The chances are good as hell! I will be a Triathlete in 2010 and beyond!
Team Tri Becca

3 comments:

  1. I believe in you and know you will complete this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do anything you want to do as your life proves time and time again. WRITE IT DOWN AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got a link to your blog from Stories of a Traveling Diva. i look forward to rooting you on and watching you conquer this triathlon!

    ReplyDelete